New edition of the scope of accreditation AB 819
Ladies and gentlemen,
I am please inform you that on 3 July 2019 the PCA decided to extend the accreditation No. AB 819 for another accreditation cycle with in the a greed scope of accreditation.
We meet the requirements of the new edition of the PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018-02.
EI would like to inform that in the area of chemical tests, the scope of accreditation has been extended by:
• for meat and processed meat and delicatessen:
- Nitrite and nitrate content - enzymatic and spectrophotometric method
for water for human consumption:
- Ammonium ion - spectrophotometric method
• In the area of microbiological tests, the scope of accreditation has been extended by:
for meat and processed meat:
- Detection of antibiotics and sulfonamides -diffusion method
for meat and processed meat and environmental samples from food production areas: swabs from limited and unrestricted areas, including hands:
- The presence of Listeria monocytogenes specific DNA in 25 g - Real-time PCR method
for meat and processed meat and other food products (in accordance with the scope of accreditation):
- Gliadin content - immunoenzymatic method (ELISA) and gluten content form the calculation.
The update concerned changes in measurement ranges for selected parameters and reference documents.