04-12-2015 the laboratory was organized seminar "Is the manufacturer allowed to do everything ...", were invited food producers, mainly the meat sector.
Participation in the seminar was an opportunity to update and deepen knowledge about the legal requirements for the subjects discussed.
The program presents the following issues:
1. The basic elements of the label meat and meat products in terms of the Regulation of the
European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011.
2. The labeling of foods according to nutritional value of Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011.
3. Adulteration of food. Detection of bone parts coming from MSM (mechanically separated meat)
in meat products - using histological methods.
4. Contamination of food and food additives.
5. Microbiological tests - legally regulated area (reference methods/alternative).
The speakers, this laboratory personnel and invited guests working with the laboratory: from the University of Technology and Life Sciences them. J.J Śniadeckich and IJHARS in Bydgoszcz.
Everyone involved in the organization and implementation of the seminar a heartfelt thank you.