New edition of AB 819 accreditation scope
Dear Sir or Madame,
I am pleased to inform you that on 30/05/2018, a decision was made in the Polish Centre for Accreditation to maintain accreditation No. AB 819 in the agreed scope.
We have extended the scope of accreditation for:
• Chemical tests:
meat and meat products and ready to eat products of:
- Content of benzoic acid „High performance liquid chromatographic method (HPLC-UV)”,
- Content of sorbic acid „High performance liquid chromatographic method (HPLC-UV)”,
- Content of L-glutamic acid „Enzymatic-spectrophotometric method”,
The content of monosodium glutamate from the calculation,
- Content ethanol „Enzyme-spectrophotometric method”.
bakery products and semi-finished products:
- Total fat content in the dry matter from the calculation,
- Total ash content in the dry matter from the calculation,
• microbiological tests::
meat and meat products with:
- Enumeration of Campylobacter spp. „Plate method (surface cultures) supplemented with biochemical and microscopic tests”.
The scope of accreditation has been updated with the nomenclature of research methods and method numbering.
For the object of research: Water for human consumption, the standard for taking samples of water for physical and chemical tests and for the determination of Clostridium perfringens in the field of microbiological tests has been updated.